Club Central Hurstville & Menai are a part of the most profitable clubs in NSW, Illawarra Catholic Club Ltd and continue to expand their operations each year setting new operational records.
In operation since 1962, the Club has experienced much success and consistent growth in both memberships and revenue. In 2009 the club relocated to its current site with a brand new building from the ground up. With a combined membership of 50,000, 4 catering outlets, 8 bars, a busy functions department and 500+ gaming machines, the Club attributes its success to great staff and inspirational leaders.
We are now seeking an experienced and professional VIP Host who is willing to be part of a modern, progressive & encouraging culture focused on providing an amazing experience because we believe that our Service is what sets us apart from our competitors.
If you have exceptional customer service skills, commitment to hard work, and impeccable grooming and presentation, then we want to hear from you! Club Central provides a positive and rewarding employment experience for its employees and prides itself on our customer service offerings and supportive team environment.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Be responsible for the effective running of the Club’s VIP/tiered loyalty program.
- Be flexible as they move between 2 sites, Menai and Hurstville.
- Provide an exceptional high level of customer service for the Club’s VIP gaming customers and ensure that all VIPs have a positive gaming experience.
- Organise and host VIP events.
- Be flexible with availability and be able to work night shift and weekends.
- Have impeccable presentation.
- Understand the principles of confidentiality.
- Have access to your own transportation.
In return for this we will offer a real career opportunity with, on-going training and support from the Senior Management team, state of the art facilities, fully fitted corporate wardrobe, access to rewards and recognition programs, discounted meals and the chance to become a member of a winning team.
Reporting to the Group Operations Manager the position will form part of the Club’s gaming team and will play an integral role in its continued success. The role would suit anyone with a solid foundation of dealing with high end clients who is committed to the highest level of service.
Candidates will be required to undertake and clear a NSW Police Background check.
If you think this is the job for you, click here to apply.