Club Central Menai is a part of the most profitable clubs in NSW, Illawarra Catholic Club Ltd and recognised for its solid financial positioning and growth for the future.
Due to the continued growth of the Club and several internal promotions of existing staff, we are now seeking an experienced and professional Duty Manager who is willing to be part of a modern, progressive & encouraging culture focused on providing an amazing experience because we believe that our service is what sets us apart from our competitors.
Why join us as a Duty Manager?
- We have a proven career pathway to expand your operational experience to launch you into the future with our current team being testament to internal promotion and growth.
- We offer structured in-house training that will see your report writing, critical incident management, coaching and mentoring of line staff, step up to the next level.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to sink your teeth into portfolio projects and implement plans to value add to the business.
- We will be offering a commencing salary of $78,651.00 plus super (Level B + 50%). Meals, on site parking, uniform, local retail discounts, zoo passes will be offered. We’ll even throw in $150 per year to put towards a health initiative, gym membership, sporting rego.
- The Club has future plans for development that will see us continue to sit as one of the premier venues in NSW.
If you have passion, commitment, are you bursting with ideas and keen to bring your experience and drive to this extremely successful organisation, then we want to hear from you! Club Central Menai provides a positive and rewarding employment experience for its employees and prides itself on our customer service offerings and supportive team environment.
Now you know what we are offering, here’s what we need from you. We need someone who:
- Is driven by quality and customer service excellence
- Is capable of running the show by themselves
- Has a Management style that is supportive, nurturing and encouraging whilst
- Is excited about coaching and mentor our staff to positive outcomes
- Remains calm and stable in their nature
- Is a lateral thinker who will empower people to create ‘Yes’ outcomes
- Has a genuine sense of humility and a willingness to help others
- Can understand and has experience in dealing with many diverse cultures
- Can work a range of shifts as our business demands
- Is confident to manage staff performance to maintain peak service
Reporting to the Operations Manager and supported by a team of Supervisors the position will form part of the Club’s Management team and will be responsible for leading, coaching, mentoring and developing the Club’s operational staff and delivering outstanding service and products.
Candidates will be required to undertake and clear a NSW Police Background check.
If you think this is the job for you, click here to apply.