The following conditions of entry will be in place at Club Central Menai from Friday 24 December 2021
All patrons must:
- Check in via the Service NSW QR code . If you do not have a smart phone, then our staff will be able to enter your details manually
- Provide evidence of full vaccination (print or digital copy). You can prove you’re fully vaccinated through your COVID-19 digital certificate or your Immunisation history statement. For more information on how to obtain these documents visit the Services Australia website. No other forms of evidence such as photocopies or photos of certificates can be accepted under the health order
- If you are medically exempt from the COVID-19 vaccination, you will be required to provide an official COVID-19 Vaccination Contraindication form, signed by your doctor
- Show your current membership card or sign in with your licence
- Agree to be temperature tested and sanitise your hands on arrival
- All patrons over 12 years must wear a mask unless eating or drinking
- Abide by all other club rules
- Have fun and enjoy yourselves!
Non-compliance with the conditions of entry will result in you being asked to leave the premises.
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 global pandemic, Club Central has been focused on protecting the health and well being of our members, guests and team. After extensive consultation, which included a survey of members, the decision has been made that from 15 December, only fully vaccinated members, guests and visitors (16 years & over) will be allowed to visit Club Central Hurstville and Menai. Our duty of care under Workplace Health & Safety legislation, as well as the continuing threat of the Omicron strain and rising case numbers have heavily influenced this decision. The decision is also consistent with the majority of clubs across NSW.
Whilst Club Central recognises that vaccination is a personal decision that all individuals have a right to make, we are committed to protecting the health and well being of our team, all of whom are fully vaccinated under our mandatory workplace vaccination policy. The contagiousness of COVID-19 presents serious issues for unvaccinated people in indoor settings.
We also note that any patron with a NSW COVID-19 vaccine medical contraindication form or Australian Immunisation Register Immunisation medical exemption form will continue to be permitted entry to our venues.
We understand that everyone has a right to express an opinion about this decision. However, we ask that if you have feedback, please provide it directly to Club Central management rather than our team members who are working so hard to ensure that you enjoy your time with us. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The decision on vaccination status will be reviewed constantly in line with any changes in official health advice.
On behalf of the Club Central Board and team, we thank you for the overwhelming support since reopening in October. We wish you, your loved ones and friends a safe, happy and healthy Christmas and New Year season.