Club Central staff and members are passionate about supporting worthy causes. We are currently supporting the following fundraising initiatives:
Join us for Everything PINK this January
- The BreastScreen Mobile Van will be at Club Central Menai from Monday 20 January until Friday 7 February 2020 offering FREE MAMMOGRAMS to women aged 40+. Call 13 20 50 from 1 November to secure your appointment.
- B Informed Free information talk with BreastScreen NSW. Learn more about protecting your breast health. Wednesday 22 January 10.30am. Bookings essential, secure you place now by calling 9532 1800 or visiting reception. Includes a light morning tea.
- Mega Meat Raffles in support of McGrath Foundation Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 January.
- Domain Pink Test Cricket Friday 3rd January to 7th January – watch all the action live on our MEGA SCREEN in the Sports Lounge
- Every Friday in January we have meat raffles with all proceeds going to Love Your Sister
- Zonta Cushion stuffing on 15 January 2020. Come along to stuff and stitch breast care cushions for surgery patients in St George & Sutherland Hospitals.
- $1 from every glass of McWilliams Mateus Rose sold will be donated to Love Your Sister
- $1 from every pink donut sold at the Terrace Bistro will be donated to National Breast Cancer Foundation
Help us make a difference 💕
Club Central is proud to support the NSW Bush fire relief and recovery. We will match all donations made dollar for dollar to support communities suffering from the devastating fires.
We will be collecting donations at both Club Central Hurstville and Club Central Menai using donation tins throughout the club so please dig deep. ❤️